Pages

Triple H, October 2011:

“When I grew up, I hated Hogan. I thought he was terrible and didn’t like to watch him. I was like Punk in a way. I liked the Steamboats and Flairs and the ones that could go. Would I be right in saying that Hogan was the wrong guy to go with, and they should’ve changed directions and gone with Steamboat because he was the better wrestler? Ludicrous.” - Triple H. October, 2011.

The 100 Greatest (Big Match) Wrestlers in WWF History

Sunday, June 01, 2025

Through SSlam 2025, its based on compilation of star ratings for 4 star+ matches on WWF PPV; where there are ties, I'm making a determination of likelihood of TV 4 star+ matches.  A hundred 3 star matches, while having value to a promotion, is not worth as much here as one 4 star match, thats the list.

1. Shawn Michaels
2. Bret Hart
3. AJ Styles
3. Chris Jericho
5. Bryan Danielson
6. Sami Zayn/El Generico
7. Chris Benoit
8. Rey Mysterio
9. Owen Hart
10. Tyler Black
11. Kevin Steen
12. CM Punk
13. Kurt Angle
14. Prince Devitt
15. Brock Lesnar
16. Edge
17. Claudio Castagnoli
18. Eddy Guerrero
19. Christian
20. Nick Nemeth
21. Randy Savage
22. Shinsuke Nakamura
23. Roman Reigns
24. Steve Austin
25. Cody Rhodes
26. Mr. Perfect
27. Jey Uso
28. Jimmy Uso
29. Ricochet
30. Cactus Jack
31. Iyo Sky
32. Davey Boy Smith
33. Jeff Hardy
34. Steve Regal
35. Asuka
36. Walter
37. Razor Ramon
38. Dean Ambrose
39. Pac
40. Matt Hardy
41. Bubba Ray Dudley
42. Matt Riddle
43. Samoa Joe
44. Rob Van Dam
45. HHH-M
46. Marty Jannetty
47. Ricky Steamboat
48. D-Von Dudley
49. Vader
50. Shelton Benjamin
51. Paul London
52-53 Dash/Dawson
54. Kalisto
55. Sean Waltman
56. Arn Anderson
57. Sasha Banks
58. Johnny Gargano
59. Tommaso Ciampa
60. Dynamite Kid
61. Langston
62. Chad Gable
63. Fit Finlay
64. Tully Blanchard
65. Logan Paul
66. Ric Flair
67. Rick Rude
68. Taz
69. Johnny Nitro
70. Luke Harper
71. Kingston
72. Drew McIntyre
73. Rhea Ripley
74. Pete Dunne
75. The Rock
76. Tajiri
77. Taka Michinoku
78. Chavo Guerrero Jr. 
79. Lance Storm
80. Kairi Sane
81. John Cena
82. Charlotte Flair
83. Roddy Piper
84. Hakushi
85. Jamie Noble
86. Kenta
87. Jack Swagger
88. Dean Malenko
89. Cedric Alexander
90. Charlie Haas
91. Keith Lee
92. Undertaker
93. Ken Shamrock
94. Tenryu
95. Bayley
96. Sheamus
97. Matt Sydal
98. Bray Wyatt
99. Andrade
100. Apollo Crews



No comments

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It