Pages

Triple H, October 2011:

“When I grew up, I hated Hogan. I thought he was terrible and didn’t like to watch him. I was like Punk in a way. I liked the Steamboats and Flairs and the ones that could go. Would I be right in saying that Hogan was the wrong guy to go with, and they should’ve changed directions and gone with Steamboat because he was the better wrestler? Ludicrous.” - Triple H. October, 2011.

TNA Lockdown 2008

Sunday, June 15, 2008



Bound for Glory is here.

TNA Lockdown - 2008 (Lowell, MA)

Real world Slammiversary means Counterfactual Lockdown. I think it's not until Bound For Glory that I'll do Slammiversary.

TNA Title: Kurt Angle d. Samoa Joe
X Title: Homicide d. Bobby Roode
Tags: Christian/Rhyno d. Motor City Machine Guns
AJ Styles d. Chris Daniels
Booker T. d. Sting
Petey Williams d. Sanjay Dutt
Frankie Kazarian d. Jay Lethal
Dudleys d. Jimmy Rave/James Storm

2 comments

John DeWolfe said...

Is counterfactual TNA going to have a women's division (considering that's one of the main selling points of the real TNA)?

Jim said...

Nope.

It's not so much for me.

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It