Pages

Triple H, October 2011:

“When I grew up, I hated Hogan. I thought he was terrible and didn’t like to watch him. I was like Punk in a way. I liked the Steamboats and Flairs and the ones that could go. Would I be right in saying that Hogan was the wrong guy to go with, and they should’ve changed directions and gone with Steamboat because he was the better wrestler? Ludicrous.” - Triple H. October, 2011.

TNA Lockdown 2010

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Real world Slammiversary (which is what my TNA calendar builds toward; it's Counterfactual TNA Mania) means it's time for Counterfactual Lockdown.  Next is real world Bound for Glory in the fall, and that will be time for our Slammiversary.  Final Resolution is here.

Part 3 of the build to Summer Slam 2009 has been written and it's coming at the very top of July.

TNA Title:  Nigel McGuiness d. Homicide
X Title: Brian Kendrick d. Alex Shelley
Tags: RVD/Jeff Hardy d. Roode/Kazarian
AJ Styles d. The Pope Elijah Burke
Kurt Angle d. Abyss
James Storm d. Shannon Moore
Ken Kennedy d. Jeff Jarrett
Dudley Boys d. Hall/Nash

No comments

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It